Top recommended Tokyo baby kids clothing stores. If you are looking for Baby or Kids Clothing in Tokyo, here are some boutiques, mass brand, department and general merchandise stores in Tokyo that BestLivingJapan moms highly recommend. If you have a store to recommend with great selection and service, please add below as a comment or send to contact BestLivingJapan. We also highly recommend the outlet centers around the Tokyo area.
While out and about with the little ones in Tokyo make sure to checkout our top list of recommended parks and indoor play centers, and Tokyo One Day Itineraries with Kids. Here is also a list of great restaurants with kids play areas.
Boutiques — Top Recommended Tokyo Baby Kids Clothing Stores
3. Bonpoint has the most beautiful French clothing from baby through bigger kids. Address is 14-7 Hachiyamacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. Tel: 03-5459-2218. Website
4. Ma Mere offers top fashion brands including Armani Junior, Chloe, Il gufo and mimi sol. The flagship store is located at 5-16-13 Minami Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 03-5793-1256 (2 min walk from Hiroo station on the Hibiya line). They also have stores in the New Otani Tokyo Hotel and the Imperial Palace Hotel, as well as, small boutiques in many of the department stores listed below. Here is the Ma Mere information website (in Japanese).
5. Ribbon Hakka Kids has wonderful stores throughout Japan, although the biggest is in Roppongi Hills B2 floor. They carry both their own brand, as well as, import and domestic brands. They also have a wide selection of clothing, bed and bath items, and small toys. Bornelund Toy store and a handful of other cute kids stores are located on the same floor as Ribbon Hakka Kids in Roppongi Hills. Here is a list of their stores in Japan (in Japanese). They also have a online site (in Japanese only).
6. Caramel Baby from the UK has a beautiful store in Daikanyama. The products are beautiful and incredibly well made with the prices to match. However, if you are looking for something very special and willing to amortize the cost across multiple children Caramel Baby is perfect. A beautiful shopping space with amazing service to boot. Address: Hillside Terrace C29-10, Daikanyama, Sarugkucho Shibuya, Tokyo. Tel: 03-5784-2345. Their UK based website ships to Japan.
Mass Brands — Top Recommended Tokyo Baby Kids Clothing Stores
8. Next from England has 15 stores in Japan. They have a cute selection of newborn to tweens clothing with an average price point of 2,500 yen. The flagship store is located at 2-9-17 Jiyugaoka, Meguro-ku, Tokyo. You can also order online in English and orders over 3,500 yen get free shipping.
9. Zara has expanded rapidly in Japan with many, many stores. However, not all of the stores carry baby and kids clothing. The best Zara stores in Tokyo to find baby and kids clothing are Roppongi Hills, Ginza, Odaiba, Shinjuku and Toyosu. Zara is a good place to shop for seasonal items that will probably last one season. However, with the average price of about 2,500 yen the price is right, so indulge. If you need kids bedding Zara Home Kids is awesome and adorable; stores in Aoyama and few other places in Kanto area. They also have a completely bi-lingual shopping site. To locate their stores throughout Japan check this link.
10. Gap offers great baby and kids products at reasonable prices; that wear well. There are Gaps throughout Japan, but the largest selection of kids products are at the Ginza, Harajuku or Toyosu branches. Store locator in Japanese is here. They also have a good Japanese website that offers free shipping over a fairly low purchase threshold (presently over 6,000 yen). Make sure you look for the special offer coupon code they typically advertise at the top of the page. Gap always seems to be running some discount, so I never buy full price. Love Gap!
11. H&M, the well know Swedish fast fashion brand, has taken Japan by storm. Stores are all over the place, but only a few in Tokyo offer baby and kids selection; Shinjuku flagship store, Odaiba Diver City and Futatamagawa Rise. If you are looking for this seasons styles and colors for great prices, H&M is a good bet, especially for girls.
12. Uniqlo is ubiquitous with Japan, and most Uniqlo stores in family malls carry baby and children clothing. Uniqlo in Odaiba Divers City, Toyosu Lalaport, and Gotanda TOC all carry baby and children products and offer parking! Here is the filtered list of Tokyo area Uniqlo stores that carry baby and kids.
Department Stores — Top Recommended Tokyo Baby Kids Clothing Stores
All of the department stores listed below offer a great selection of domestic and imported fine brand baby and kids clothing, accessories, toys, and gear. They also all have fairly nice baby changing and nursing areas.
13. Isetan Shinjuku — Address: 3-14-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo. Tel: 03-3352-1111. Hours 10:30 – 20:00. Website in Japanese.
14. Mitsukoshi Nihonbashi — Address: 1-4-1 Muromachi, Nihonbashi, Tokyo. Tel: 03-3241-3311. Hours 10:00 – 19:00. Website in Japanese.
15. Takashimaya Tamagawa — Address: 3-17-1 Tamagawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo. Hours: 10:00 – 21:00. English website for access and floor plan info.
16. Tokyu Kichijoji — Address: 2-3-1, Kichjoji-Honcho Musashino-shi, Tokyo. Tel:0422-21-5111. Hours: 10:00 – 20:00. Website in Japanese.
General Merchandise Stores –Top Recommended Tokyo Baby Kids Clothing Stores
17. Akachan Honpo is the go to baby superstore for expecting and new parents. If you want a large amount of selection and to try strollers or other gear before buying this is a good shopping spot. They carry everything from diapers and formula to bedding and school stationery. The quality of products can be mixed, but overall a good selection and value. If you are going to be a frequent shopper sign-up for the points loyalty card. Website in Japanese. There are over 10 Akachan Honpo stores in Tokyo. The Gotanada TOC is very convenient for people living in central Tokyo — Address: TOC 5th floor, 7-22-17 Nishi Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo. Tel: 03-3779-0365. Hours 10:00 – 20:00. Parking available.
Top Recommended Tokyo Baby Kids Clothing Stores
Did you enjoy this article? If yes, please sign-up for the Best Living Japan newsletter so you don’t miss any great info. It is easy to sign-up just click here, and enter your email.