Best Living Japan is offering a safe and motivational space for remote study support for elementary students in Tokyo for the fall of 2020 (now – Dec 11, 2020). Best Living Japan is located in Minami Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo. If your child is in grades 2nd – 5th and attending an international school offering a hybrid learning model this fall your child is welcome to join our daily morning study pod program from 7:45-1:00 (5 hours 15 mins).
What is Study Pod?
- Four to six kids are grouped by grade and assigned an experienced teacher to learn and complete school assign work
- Students and Study Pod teachers work together to track the schedule and complete goals successfully
- Study Pod teachers check all work before submitted and motivate the students to push their ability and deliver strong work
- Study Pod teachers also provide extra work and reading time if the school work is complete
- No gaming is allowed while in the Study Pod, kids are focused and busy with school work and other learning and reading
- The Best Living Japan Study Pod program is focused on Grades 2 -5.
5 sessions for 32,000 yen/1,230 yen per hour ( includes 10% tax)
If the student’s school returns to 100% in class-rooms and remote learning ends, a full refund will be made on unused days. If you are interested in more details, email info@BestLivingJapan.com.
Best Living Japan also offers kids extracurricular activities for elementary student from 15:30-17:00.
Best Living Japan Tokyo Study Pod Program, Minami Azabu
Details of the Study Pod Program: Students will attend for 5 hours 15 mins with their iPads or laptops, have a personal desk, and be supported by a designated teacher to complete all or most of their daily learning (depending on school program). Students will be group by school and grade as best as possible to facilitate similar learning needs. The student to teacher ratio will never be above 6:1. Students will bring a snack and drink for a study break, and all their study materials. There will be two 5 hour sessions offered daily M-F 7:45-13:00 (doors open at 7:45am). Best Living Japan is hiring experienced ES teachers, as well as, Japanese teachers to support Japanese language class work. The program does not guarantee that your child will 100% complete the assignments for the day since each child works at a different pace, but the teacher will motivate the child with the goal and provide a report a the end of the session regarding what was complete and what was not.
Registration: Parents are ask to sign-up for 5 sessions in October. If the student’s school returns to 100% in class-rooms and remote learning ends a full refund will be made on unused days. If you are interested in a one day trial please contact info@BestLivingJapan.com
Registration Process – Four steps
1. Please complete sign-up with basic student and family info below.
2. Choose the 5 days you want your child to attend in October (presently only accepting October sign-ups).
3. Once dates are approved, make payment for 5 days.
4. We will email you a student registration form and social contact to complete within 48 hours.
Safety measures in the study pod:
- There will be no more than 10 students in each unit (two 60 square meter apartments are being converted to the study pod areas), and three teachers.
- Each student will have their own desk and chair. Desks will be wiped down between each session. Bathrooms and study space floors will also be cleaned twice a day.
- All students and teachers will wear masks in the study pod, and have temperatures take at entry.
- All students and teachers will use hand sanitizer when entering the study pod area.
- There will be a 2 meter distance between students when studying at desks.
- There will be one snack time with no drink or food sharing allowed.
Tokyo Study Pod Program
Brighten up your Inbox with the Best Living Japan newsletter and never miss any great info. It is easy to sign-up. Just click here, and enter your email.