Don`t let the rain stop you from exploring these great Tokyo Indoor facilities for babies to teens. Here are our top recommended places to visit on Rainy Days in Tokyo with Kids. Each have been tried and tested by Best Living Japan Parents. If you are traveling in Tokyo with kids, these playrooms are a great place to relax and meet some local moms for insights into where to go next! Do you have one to recommend? Please leave a comment below.
1. Top Recommended Tokyo Indoor Playcenters – We`ve listed our top 15+ recommended playcenters for babies to teens; places from fun building Tokyo Legoland to physically active Trampoland to getting paid for your work at Kidzania. Select a spot and let us know what you think!
2. Sports & Adventure Spots in the greater Tokyo area – If you have elementary and above kids in the Tokyo area, they will love the Top Tokyo Area Adventure Sports and Activity Centers listed below. We have visited all of these Adventure Sports and Activity Centers and give the moms thumbs up for quality and value. You could also leave the kids at home and climb the walls with your significant other! Space Athletic Tondemi ranks at the top of our sports amusements spots followed by Round 1, Mega Toyota racing, and so much more.
4. Tokyo Kids Museums – There is a museum listed here for everyones interest from history and architecture to science and tech. Have fun! If you are looking for top Tokyo mom recommend exhibits happening now check here.
5. Our two favorite virtual reality spots in Tokyo are Shibuya VR Park and Shinjuku Tokyo Circus. Great for kids 8+. Best to buy tickets online to skip the wait. Make sure to wear comfortable layered clothing and sneakers.
Here are our Top baby & kid-friendly Tokyo restaurants with play areas for ages 0 – 6 years. We have personally visited each restaurant and recommend them to all our friends. Looking for a great spot to sit back and relax in Tokyo while the kids play? The temperatures are dropping and poor weather can make any family stuck indoors for too long scramble to the nearest cafe with a play space.
7. Top Train and Railway Museums in Japan – These railway museums are great for your train enthusiasts. #3 – 5 are in or close to Tokyo. To help you discover and explore a few of the amazing trains Japanese engineering has produced throughout the years we`ve listed a few of our favorites. Explore the interiors of the historical train cars, view the antique collections, learn the mechanisms of the rails, test your skills with train driving simulators and play with interactive exhibits. These museums are a great place to visit for families and railway enthusiasts rain or shine.