Moms are sharing Corona Virus Kyoto, Osaka & Nagoya OPEN & Closures (COVID-19 Kyoto, Osaka & Nagoya OPEN & Closures). Are you waking up in Kyoto, Osaka or Nagoya with kids and no school for March 2020? Our friends are! I know we are also supposed to stay home, but eventually, our kids climbing the walls will be too much. Parks are good for visiting, but parents are wary of allowing play on the equipment. A lot of time for bonding at home over art projects, reading, and yes, “homeschooling”. Please add any additional and new Osaka, Kyoto & Nagoya open / closures below. Before you head out anywhere check the attractions website to be 100% sure. We will update this list frequently over the next few weeks. Most public parks and gardens are still open but guided tours and onsite museums may be cancelled and closed.
Click here for helpful apps, podcasts, and ideas to help parents survive this month! If you have additional ideas, please add below.
FOR WHAT IS OPEN CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
What is closed in Kyoto, Osaka & Nagoya due to the Corona Virus / COVID-19 concerns (コロナウイルスのために京都と大阪と名古屋で閉鎖されているアトラクション)
Some of our favorite places to take our kids in Kyoto, Osaka & Nagoya are temporary closed!
Kyoto Closures due to Corona Virus COVID-19
Osaka Closures due to Corona Virus COVID-19
Nagoya Closures due to Corona Virus COVID-19
WHAT IS OPEN as of latest updates?
1. Kyoto City Zoo – OPEN but the Kyoto Forest Exhibition Room, the Hikari Mizu Midori Tropical Zoo and the Fairyland Country Interaction Room and indoor events are closed.
2. Kyoto Botanical Garden – OPEN but Lectures and workshops are canceled until March 15.
6. Kiyomizu-dera Temple – OPEN but events cancelled
7. Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine – OPEN but events cancelled
8. Kinkakuji Temple – OPEN but events cancelled
9. Arashiyama Monkey Park – OPEN regular hours
3. Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine– OPEN but events cancelled
4. Nambayasaka Shrine – OPEN but events cancelled
Kyoto, Osaka & Nagoya OPEN Closures Due to Corona Virus (COVID-19 Closures)
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON Corona Virus (COVID-19)
World Health Organization
Center of Disease Control (USA)
Worldometer statistics and updates
COVID-19 Coronavirus Test Locations in Japan (in Japanese).
Japanese government news (English version)
Please call 050-3816-2787 if you feel you have the following symptoms…
– 37.5 fever for 4 or more days
– Difficulty breathing
Multilingual coronavirus hotlines in Japan
Brighten up your Inbox with the Best Living Japan newsletter and never miss any great info. It is easy to sign-up. Just click here, and enter your email.