Tokyo Mini Park: Kamiyon Jidouyuen Playground, Nakameguro. What is a Tokyo Mini Park? Tokyo Mini Parks are smaller local playground parks that one would not go out of their way to visit, but a great spot if going from one location to another.
Kamiyon Jidouyuen Playground is a newly renovated local playground nestled between Nakameguro and Yutenji stations. The playground has new colorful equipment, clean restroom and grounds.
Kamiyon Jidouyuen Playground has the following equipment:
Two Infant Swings
Double Slide and steep Wall slide
Drink Vending Machines
Located across the playground is the Meguro Christ Church with services in Japanese. A good spot to let your toddlers play when walking / biking along the Jakuzure Walking Path from Nakameguro towards Sangenjaya.
P.S. Visit our Tokyo One Day Itinerary in Nakameguro with Kids, and our Top Baby Posts:
- Guide to Strollers in Japan
- Guide to Baby Diapers in Japan
- Guide to Baby Wipes in Japan
- Guide to Baby Formula in Japan
- Getting a Japanese Passport for your Newborn
- Tokyo English Speaking Pediatricians
- How to Hire a Helper in Japan
- Tokyo Baby & Kids` clothing stores
- Gifts for Baby – 0-9 months
- Top 10 Tokyo Toy Stores
- Sunscreens for Baby & Kids
- Tips for Surviving the Rainy Season with Kids
Kamiyon Jidouyuen Playground Details:
Address: 4-1-37 Kamimeguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo (東京都目黒区上目黒4-1-37)
Access: 10 minutes from Nakameguro Station and 8 minutes from Yutenji Station.
Tokyo Mini Park: Kamiyon Jidouyuen Playground, Nakameguro