Join the Best Living Japan Japanese Grocery Store Tour if you are new to Japan and would like to learn how to navigate a Japanese supermarket, find ingredients to make your life happy and healthier and try to reduce your grocery. We will visit 5-6 different grocery stores and give our advice gained from living in Japan for over 20 years. If you love to cook, join one of our cooking classes.
Other helpful links for food:
We will provide the following information while on the tour.
- How various Japanese grocery stores are set-up.
- How to find your favorite items, or replacement items.
- Learn about great Japanese ingredients to make easy and nutritious meals.
- How to save money when grocery shopping.
- How to read a nutrition label and be aware of allergens.
- Learn about Japanese vocabulary for grocery shopping.
We are charging a fee of 1,500 yen for the tour to make sure that people who sign-up come (when offered for free people often were no shows which was a bummer for folks who could not join due to space). We only have a limited number of spots so sign-up soon.
We will be walking for about 2-2.5 hours so please bring comfortable shoes.
Tour Details Date: Monday, Feb 18, 2019 Time: 9:30 -12:00 Meeting Location: The Best Living Japan studio, 3-17-12 Minami Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo (google map) Ending Location: Azabu Juban Ichinohashi crossing area
Reserve your space by buying a ticket below.
*** SORRY, THIS TOUR IS FULL ***