Haneda airport is a great spot to take your kids. The International Terminal has 30 stores, 44 restaurants, and you don’t need a flight ticket to access. Also makes a great Tokyo Rainy Day activity.
Haneda Airport with Kids – TOP THINGS TO DO at the INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL
View this post on Instagram
Did you know you can race cars, watch planes depart and land, use flight simulators, eat under the stars, and shop and eat at Haneda International Airport without needing a flight ticket? Read our Top 10 things to do at Haneda International Airport with Kids on the blog. . . . https://bestlivingjapan.com/haneda-airport-with-kids/ . . #tokyowithkids #tokyowithteens #tokyoforkids #tokyoforteens #hanedaairport #hanedaairportinternationalterminal #japanwithkids #japanforkids #tokyoblogger #japanblog #lifeintokyo #lifeintokyowithkids
1. Observation Deck to see planes take off and land. There are benches and plenty of space for kids to run around. Read more…
2. Flight Simulator at TIAT Sky Road on the 5th Floor – Pilot experience for Adults and Kids.
– Simulator 1 for Aduls and Kids aged 10 years and up
– Simulators 2-4 have no age restrictions. If this is your first time using the simulator they recommend taking the Tokyo Evacuation Flight.
Kids (pre-school age) Beginner A course Haneda –> Tokyo Sightseeing. Other simulators have a variety of routes you can select from. Free of charge however there is a time limit on all. All simulations have English Guidance. Operating Time: 9:00 – 22:00
3. Racing Park. Located in the Hakujinkan TOY PARK is a powerful 50m slot car circuit. Up to 10 ppl can race a variety of cars. 5 minutes for 200 yen. They also have a number of toys for purchase.
4. Lunch at Planetarium Starry Cafe – Enjoy meals and drinks while gazing at beautiful constellations and images of the starry sky. There are several programs, from short 3 minute showings to 25 minutes, that vary by season. Cafe time 11:00-17:00 Bar Time 17:30 – 23:00. Admission Adults (JHS and older) 530 yen; Kids (2 yrs and older) 310 yen
5. Shop around E-do Hall (4th floor) – 18 shops selling Japanese goods such as glasses and cosmetics made with domestic ingredients.
6. Hello Kitty Store – pick up some great Hello Kitty inspired snacks
7. Delicious Restaurants – Haneda Airports International Terminal has 44 restaurants, cafes and gourmet shops to dine in.
8. Seasonal Decorations and great photo ops. They currently have Autumn inspired and Halloween decorations and photo ops.
9. Shop! They have 30 stores to shop in including SoraDonki, Pokemon Toy Vending Machine, Bookstore, Itoya, and more.
10. On a clear day see Majestic Mount Fuji
Haneda Airport with Kids
Address: 4-3 Haneda-Kuko, 2-Chome, Ota-Ku, Tokyo 144, Japan
Access: 13 minutes to Haneda Airport International Terminal Station from Shinagawa Station on the Keikyu Line.
13 minutes to Airport Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station
From Tokyo Monorail Hamamatsucho Station to
Haneda Airport International Building Station Rapid 13 minutes to
Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station Rapid 17 minutes to
Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station Rapid 19 minutes
Haneda Airport with Kids – Tokyo with Kids
Did you enjoy this article? If yes, please sign-up for the Best Living Japan newsletter, so you don’t miss any great info. It is easy to sign-up just click here, and enter your email.