BestLivingJapan.com does accept guest posts. However, we are pretty picky about what we put on the site and are very specific about what we consider a guest post as opposed to a sponsored post (which we also accept)! Learn, Laugh & Live! Lauren & Sandra
Guest Post Policy
What kind of posts are we looking for?
1. Japan Travel (especially with kids)
2. Japan culture and holidays
3. Education in Japan
4. Raising multi-lingual bi-cultural kids – schools, camps, events, etc.
5. Health care in Japan
6. Japanese art, crafts
7. DIY – cooking, crafts, flowers, etc
8. Happy Homes – interior, pets, services, etc.
Guest Post Requirements for BestLivingJapan.com
1. Well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content).
2. Article that reflects the writing style/tone of the BestLivingJapan.com. Think helpful, honest, positive friends and neighbours.
3. No length requirements: Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive. However, we have found 400 – 700 words works best.
4. Two to five images of 500X500 pixels or greater that you own the rights.
5. Short author bio of 25-50 words including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website. Image of author is highly desired。
6. Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
7. Post submitted in text or in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately
BestLivingJapan also likes to guest post. Let me know if you are interested. We are available for phone, Skype, in person, and email interviews. Just ask!
We also love to write guest posts on other sites and typically have a few posts that we am working on to pitch to other bloggers and company blogs – so, we should be able to get to it pretty quickly. Again, please just ask!
Hope to hear about your post ideas! Lauren and Sandra