The International Bazaar 2016 will take place this week on Wednesday & Thursday, November 9 & 10 at the Tokyo American Club`s New York Ballroom. The event is open to the public. Over 45 vendors will display and sell exclusive gifts for the holiday season. Stop in for home decorating inspiration, furniture, artwork, handbags, Christmas decoration, Japanese souvenirs, jewelry, children’s items and more. Proceeds from the sale will support Women’s Group-selected local charities. One stop shopping if you are looking for a holiday gift or for something special for yourself. Happy Shopping!
- International Bazaar 2016 Details
- Date: November 9 & 10, 2016 (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Hours: Wednesday 10:00 – 20:00 (Happy Hour 17:00 – 19:00); Thursday 10:00-14:00
- Location: Tokyo American Club New York Ballroom, 2-1-2 Azabudai, Minato, Tokyo
- Access: 10 minute walk from Kamiyacho Station on the Hibiya Line (Exit 2) and Azabujuban Station on the Namboku Line (Exit 3) or Oedo Line (Exit 6)
- Notes: Adults only (infants in baby carriers OK); Cash, credit card and TAC membership card accepted
International Bazaar 2016 – November 9 & 10
Did you enjoy this article? If yes, please sign-up for the Best Living Japan newsletter so you don’t miss any great info. It is easy to sign-up just click here, and enter your email.