- The International Bazaar 2014, held at the Tokyo American Club, will take place this week on Wednesday & Thursday, November 5 & 6th. The event is open to the public. Over 50 vendors will display and sell exclusive gifts for the holiday season, Japanese art and crafts, jewelry, children’s items and more. 100% of the proceeds will support Women’s Group-selected local charities. One stop shopping if you are looking for that something special for yourself or for a holiday gift.
- Happy Shopping!
International Bazaar 2014
- International Bazaar 2016 Details
- When: November 9 & 10, 2016 (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Hours: Wednesday 10:00 -20:00; Thursday 10:00-14:00
- Where: Tokyo American Club, New York Ballroom and Brooklyn Suite, 2-1-2 Azabudai, Minato, Tokyo
- Access: 10 minute walk from Kamiyacho Station on the Hibiya Line (Exit 2) and Azabujuban Station on the Namboku Line (Exit 3) or Oedo Line (Exit 6)
- Child friendly: No children under 12 permitted (baby carriers OK)
- Notes: Cash, credit card and TAC membership card accepted
International Bazaar 2014 – November 5-6
Did you enjoy this article? If yes, please sign-up for the Best Living Japan newsletter so you don’t miss any great info. It is easy to sign-up just click here, and enter your email.