Easter is such a beautiful and fun holiday with birth and spring in the air, smiling children and Easter baskets! However, it can be a challenge to find baskets and the fillings in Japan. To share Easter blessings and support a charity dear to my family, ShineOn! Kids, Baby and I have assembled a limited quality of Easter Baskets. All of the contents have been shipped from the U.S. just in time for Easter, Sunday, April 5th. Sorry, Easter Baskets are now all sold out (Updated April 2nd, 2015).
Each Easter basket is filled with imported sweets and an adorable Webkinz bunny rabbit. These Easter Baskets are for ages 2 and up due to small treats such as jelly beans and chocolate eggs. **Please note there are some peanut items included (all individually wrapped). Treat your little one to the perfect gift for Easter! Each basket is 7,500 yen (includes tax), and I will contribute all of the profit to ShineOn! Kids charity. ShineOn! Kids charity supports child cancer patients in Japan with Beads of Courage programs and therapy dogs. Celebrate Easter for a good cause!
To purchase please send me an email at BestLivingJapan@gmail.com and I will arrange it with you directly.
Each Easter Basket includes:
- Webkinz Bunny Rabbit (unique password included on each bunny to access www.webkinz.com
- Hershey Chocolate Bunny (56 g)
- M&M Egg (28.4 g)
- Peeps Marshmallows (42 g)
- Jelly Belly jelly beans (2 small packs in plastic egg)
- Tootsie Roll Lollipop
- 6 Nestle Easter Egg balls – plain, caramel, peanut or crunch
- Keepsake round woven basket – can be used year after year
- Easter grass stuffing – pink, green and purple (requests can be made on colour but not guaranteed)
- Entire basket wrapped in cellophane with ribbon
Did you enjoy this article? If yes, please sign-up for the Best Living Japan newsletter, so you don’t miss any great info. It is easy to sign-up just click here, and enter your email.